Well, one of the podcasts I originally planned got through. The
Confirmation class from Trinity Episcopal Cathedral went to Christ
Church, our sister parish, to walk there labyrinth. This recording is
after the labyrinth. We went into the nave for there "Before Monday"
service, which is a service of sung Compline. Compline is nighttime
prayer. This is an absolutely beautiful service, and you will enjoy
it. We were sitting in the transcept to the right of the choir, so you
will hear a lot of echo, but that adds to the beauty of it. There is
some silence before the service begins. This service is sung by
members of the Christ Church Choir, who you will hear on Thursday
night. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.
 I did not mean to sound in a bad mood this afternoon, but I was
really kind of frustrated that this morning the Zoom didn't work. To
listen to the file or download it, go to
http://www.gcast.com/u/coasterfreak88/main. To subscribe, paste this
link into your podcatcher.
http://www.gcast.com/u/coasterfreak88/main.xml. Enjoy. See you
Thursday night, when we will once again podcast from Christ Church.
--
John Moore