Hi!

I like using my Humanware Victor Stream for listening to podcasts and
program recordings made by Replay AV when away from home.
The problem is that it takes some time sifting through Juice's downloads
and RAV's recording first finding the mp3 files and then copying them into
a folder which can then be transferred to a sdhc card for the Stream.
Is anyone using a software utility that collects desired files on an
ongoing basis into a directory which then can be quickly transferred onto
a sdhc card for the Stream?

Thanks in advance for some ideas.

               Mike