Hi everyone.  I just set up a Sirius account today over the phone with my
new Stiletto 2. I'm hoping someone out there has this radio and is using it
successfully.  The first problem I am having is that I cannot log into my
account because there is a graphical capcha.  I have already created the
account with the customer service rep over the phone, who helped me set up a
username and password, but now that I am trying to log in, the capcha is a
huge barrier.

I realize I may not be able to interact online with Sirius, but is anyone
aware of blind podcasters who might have done an audio review of this radio
so that I can become more familiar with it?