From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Cornell Ligon
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 7:48 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: RE: Need help with Sirius Stiletto 2

Hi,
As previously stated, sirius Online does have an audio captia - there is a
button underneath the edit box. when that button is pressed, there is a
horrible audio captia that announces numbers to enter into the edit field. I
noted the audio is horrible, but if you turn the volume up a bit on your
system, you ought to be able to make out the numbers spoken.
as noted, the button to hear the audio is immediately under the edit field
where folk with vision would just enter the characters displayed on the
screen. sirius Online is accessible, but the captia voice takes some getting
use to.
HTH!Best Regards, Cornell> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
pc-audio@pc-audio.org> Subject: Need help with Sirius Stiletto 2> Date: Sat,
17 May 2008 17:01:14 -0400> > Hi everyone. I just set up a Sirius account
today over the phone with my> new Stiletto 2. I'm hoping someone out there
has this radio and is using it> successfully. The first problem I am having
is that I cannot log into my> account because there is a graphical capcha. I
have already created the> account with the customer service rep over the
phone, who helped me set up a> username and password, but now that I am
trying to log in, the capcha is a> huge barrier.> > I realize I may not be
able to interact online with Sirius, but is anyone> aware of blind
podcasters who might have done an audio review of this radio> so that I can
become more familiar with it?> > Thanks in advance for any help you can
provide.> > > > Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... >
http://www.pc-audio.org> > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email
to: > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.eset.com