Hi listers,

Just wondering if someone could give the following stream a try, and
tell me if you have problems with it suddenly skipping like I do
here. This is the URL for Netoldies Radio, their 128kb link. It has
been working well for weeks, and now it cracks up. It kinda reminds
me of the way the stream played when I tried to get a 96kb stream of
the same service to play through a dial up modem many years ago. It
could be that Comcast is playing with us round here. That wouldn't
surprise me one bit.
The link is
http://209.9.238.4:8656

Thanks,