First of all, thanks to all who took the time to try this stream out.
I have noticed lots of improvement over the last 10-15 minutes, but
still some cutting out. I am using Winamp here, and don't know how to
get a speed read. It definitely must be Comcast, because it is quite
intermittent. If anybody can tell me how to get a reading I would
really appreciate it.

It is starting to cut out a lot once again.

Oh well, guess I'll just wait it out.

Thanks again,

Larry