  From: Casey
  To: PC Audio
  Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 6:34 PM
  Subject: the best settings to use for ripping an audio cd with the cdex
program

  I would like to know the best setting to use for ripping a audio cd with
  cdex.
  Like how to set all the bit rates and to use vbr and what that should all be
  set at and another settings that I should change to give me the nicest
  sounding ripped audio cd I can get.
  Thank you all and I will look forward to reading anything that I     may
  receive on this.

  Casey