I live in Australia and when I try to access
www.939online.com/cc-common/streaming_new/index.html?refreshed=yes I get:

 Licensed Content Access Request
Your IP Address: xx.xxx.xx.xx

Due to licensing restrictions, we are not able to allow access to the content
you are requesting from outside the United States. We
are sorry we can no longer provide access to Canada. If you currently reside in
the United States, please select one of the options
below to process your request. Please allow up to 60 hours to process your
request.

Choose from the following:
  I am US Military
  I live outside the United States
  I am inside the United States
Submit

Has anyone from outside the US chosen "US Military", "I live outside the United
States" or "I am inside the United States" and have
been granted access?

Thanks,
Barry Chapman