Albert

I saw the msg; but, on the other hand, experiences of actual users will be
even more valuable.
The heads-up from the AOL exec certainly puts everyone on notice and
watch; but, many times, what someone technically views as inaccessible may
well be usable.
The problem with this whole accessability issue is that so many things
that even the "evangelists" (bothering Darrell's term) treat as so
unusable, turns out to be perfectly workable after some playing around and
brainstorming.
And often there are other ways of getting at the same stream other than
that one player.

So the way I look at this is that we have a warning presented here that
        the moment that requires some vigilance and evaluation, not panic.

It is also possible that the screen reader vendors, either through scripts
or otherwise, may make this new player usable.