From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Larry Naessens
Sent: Thursday, 12 June 2008 4:30 a.m.
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Free-For-All Friday

I think Mike has offered a rational approach here. A suggestion has been
offered
and trying it once seems reasonable enough. Like Mike, I really have no
interest in the topic, but I recognize that others may.

It seems to me that unsubscribing from the list over this issue might be
just a tad extreme, premature at the very least. But if that is what works
for you, it's your right. Personally though, the one thing that might
convince me to
unsubscribe is if I have to read one more threat to um... unsubscribe.
*grin*

Larry