I think the point is that, again, this is, or should be, a specialty
within  a specialty list, where audio is the specialty, how to handle
audio with our speech software, computers, maybe even broadcasting of
it, but not advertising of shows. If we do that, we'll be overwhelmed
with advertising about who is doing what on which show, and how
often, and invitations to join, absorb, take part in, call, etc. etc.
No thanks, I am too much of a geek to want that on this particular
list. It is already on winamp4theblind where I thought, initially
that list was about the interface to winamp with screen readers and
instead, I find ... :)
I stay because I want information about winamp, just as I would
probably if this list incorporated shows advertising on it, to gather
information about audio on the PC, but I would not be happy and
probably wear out my delete key more.
Friday, the 13th, would set a precedent, which we don't need set,
let's just stick to guide lines already established, ok?
I am still waiting for an answer regarding my particular problem, and
still, not a peep. :)

Curtis Delzer

Curtis Delzer