Hi Folks:

I just purchased an audio book that was recorded as DRM WMA file files.
Because rockbox will not play DRM WMA I need to convert the files to MP3.

A couple of questions:
1.  Is there a good free converter out there?
2.  If not, has anyone, through testing, determined which program might be the
best to purchase?

I know how and where to find them; however, none of them seem to have a fully
functioning trial version.

Thanks all over the place gang.

" He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose. "
Jim Elliot,
Jonathan Mosen List Founder