I used the free switch and found it workd very well and so purchaed it in
full. It does a  good and easy job.
There are other and some free but maybe others can tell you more.

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 08:31:51 -0300 "Jim Noseworthy"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Hi Folks:
>
> I just purchased an audio book that was recorded as DRM WMA file
> files.  Because rockbox will not play DRM WMA I need to convert the
> files to MP3.
>
> A couple of questions:
> 1.  Is there a good free converter out there?
> 2.  If not, has anyone, through testing, determined which program
> might be the best to purchase?
>
> I know how and where to find them; however, none of them seem to
> have a fully functioning trial version.
>
> Thanks all over the place gang.
>
> " He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he
> cannot lose. "
> Jim Elliot,
> Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!