From: "Matthew Chao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 7:13 PM
Subject: Sound Forge 9 and Accessibility for Blind and Visually Impaired

Hello, Folks!  I'm new to this list, and look forward to being part
of this list.

I'm totally blind, and am thinking of purchasing the full version of
Sound Forge 9.  I recently bought the NBP braille cheat sheet.  It
refers to commands for Version 8.  Is version 9 still
accessible?  Thanks in advance for your help.--Matt Chao

Jonathan Mosen List Founder