Hey folks

For a while now, I've heard about the Klango player, a number of
people have mentioned it on several different forums and things.
Visiting the website
http://klango.net didn't really tell me all that much, other than
it's a media player, and is self-voicing.  Now, as most of you
probably know, I'm a big time fan of Winamp, and I've even given
Foobar 2000 a shot. I've even tried real alternative and thought they
were all pretty cool.  I downloaded and installed the player,
thinking that my Sapi 5 synthesizers I had installed would just take
over and I could navigate the screen, but all I heard was a sort of
tick, tock, tick, tock sound going from left to right in my speakers.
Not having speech, I sort of panicked and really haven't played with
it much since then.  So, what can this player do that Winamp can not?
Is it safe to use the player with a screenreader already running
i.e.  System Access to go, JAWS or Window-eyes?  Since I only heard
the weird sound I wasn't sure what in hell was going on.  What will
this player do that all the others can't, or won't do?
  I'm really curious to try it but not sure where to start?

Thanks.

Jonathan Mosen List Founder