Hi Don

Ok, very interesting.  There doesn't seem to be a clear way to
register.  There's a profile page which asked me to log in. so i
picked a username, but there was no place for a password. so I did
that, then the next page asked me for a password which I typed
in.  However, it said password failed. I've been all around the site,
and I'm just not sure where to actually register. so how do I log in?
I know, seems like a silly question but this sounds interesting. I
believe all the developers are blind which answers some of the other
questions so far.