This is a Ukrainian site and registration is straight forward and needs no
sighted help to do so.  Once registered and logged in the site will
recognise you each time you visit and there is no need to log in once again.
However, occasionally you do need to log in but this is infrequent.  You are
able to browse the site by artist, or by  artists by genre.  There is no
songs.  However they say you can search for individual songs but I haven't
come across the mechanism yet but it must be there somewhere.  Their
catalogue consists of28,134 Artists; 1,335,857 Tracks; 121,406 Albums.  You
can pay by credit card or Master card.  The way you do this is to select
your card type and then select the preset amount of credit you wish to
purchase.  This ranges from $19.90 to $99.90.  The more credit you purchase
the more of a bonus you receive, i.e. purchasing $29.99 will give you a
bonus of $3.  The prices up to 10 days ago were 10 cents for a track (about
5 pence and 99 cents for a whole album up to 20 tracks.  However, they have
doubled their prices and it is now 20 cents per track and $1.98 per album
but that is still 10 pence and ?1 respectively.  The method of purchase is
1.  you find the artist you want.  Say for example you did a search for John
Denver; once you press the button you are sent to a page with a list of
artists with either the name John or the name Denver, such as Johnny Mathis
or Karl Denver etc.  Each artists name is followed by the number of albums
available for download.  If they don't have a full album of a particular
artist but only a number of tracks these are also listed.  When you come to
John Denver on the list you click the link and you are then redirected to
another page where all John Denver Albums are listed.  In his case, there
are 3 albums available and 9 separate tracks.  Once you select your album
and or tracks and press the buy button you are directed to go to the
download page where you can download your tracks.  Unfortunately, you can
only download your music one track at a time which is time consuming.
Depending on your broadband or dial up connection the time involved in doing
this will vary.  In my case, from pressing the download link to the
completion of the download, 50 seconds on average have passed and hence a 20
track album can take between 15 and 20 minutes to completely download.  You
are unable to select the bit rate and you have to accept the rate shown but
the minimum is 128 which is still very good quality and they generally use
this rate for oldies where the quality level is not critical.  Navigation is
not too bad but it could be better.  Some pages have headings and others don
't.  When I first registered I was using Jaws 7.  Unfortunately this meant I
had great difficulty in purchasing a whole album and had to purchase all the
tracks individually which generally meant I paid double the price.  There
was a button to buy the whole album but JAWS 7 just couldn't see it, even
when on my JAWS cursor or even when routing to the PC.  I now have JAWS 8
and I have no trouble now in finding and activating that button.  I forgot
to say above that once you buy your chosen amount of credit, it is added to
your balance in your account and each time you press the buy button your
told the total amount that will be deducted from your account and you have
to confirm it by pressing the space bar.  Also, any tracks purchased  have
to be downloaded with in 48 hours otherwise they disappear and have to be
reordered and if you fail to download your tracks in that time, there is no
refund.  I have had no trouble so far with this site and at first was
cautious as they were an unknown entity to me and located in eastern Europe.
I have no hesitation in now using the site.  The link is below.  Walter.
The link is http://www.mp3fiesta.com/?user=2631568

Jonathan Mosen List Founder