Hey, I just hope it helps! Having done several cassettes onto the
computer, what is fun is making tracks for different things on the
cassettes, because on a cassette the operator has to rewind or fast
forward the tape to sections, where if you're doing an audio cd you
can make tracks for not only sides of the cassette, but for changes
in locale, activity, whatever. :)

Curtis Delzer