Hello there,
You can simply go to the file folder of each rip and select individual songs.
Then, copy and drag over to CD drive.Once you've moved all the songs you want,
tab over once, followed by down arrow to 'burn to disc.' That should then open
WMP and you may have to tab over and hit the ‘start burn’ button.
HTH!
Once you’ve put all song files there, tab over once, and then arrow down to
burn

Best Regards,
Cornell