From: "mark bishop" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: burning CDs with WMP

How do you drag songs over?
Mark Bishop
----- Original Message -----
From: "Cornell Ligon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 3:49 PM

Hello there,
You can simply go to the file folder of each rip and select individual
songs. Then, copy and drag over to CD drive.Once you've moved all the songs
you want, tab over once, followed by down arrow to 'burn to disc.' That
should then open WMP and you may have to tab over and hit the ‘start burn’
button.
HTH!
Once you’ve put all song files there, tab over once, and then arrow down to
burn

Best Regards,
Cornell