Hello List!

You know, I have been told that this list is a place where one can get info
about anything audio-wise; therefore I asked a question about Rockbox and
Olympus WS_311m to determine whether or not they are compatible with each
other.  Now, I can understand if nobody knows the answer to this question and
can continue looking elsewhere for the answer; however, it serves no purpose
for anyone to tell someone to go to a particular web site before asking such a
stupid question, which is what happened on this list to me.  I am not at all
happy with this attitude by a list member, who portrays himself as a bit of an
expert on some topics.  If you don't know the answer to a question or do not
want to answer it, then I suggest this person and others with a similar
attitude should "shut up" and be silent and let those who want to help, help.
No one ever told us list members that we cannot ask stupid or silly questions
if we don't know the answer to an audio problem.  The list is here and I have
heard or read many questions asked about Rockbox and devices it is used for and
no one ever putforth such a rediculous response to something they were suppose
to be doing to help.  To cap  it off, this person with the negative and
superior attitude didn't even bother to answer the question, providing he knew
it.

thanks very much for time and help, as it is usually pretty good.

James Robinson

Jonathan Mosen List Founder