It's definitely your stream the issue. Are you using a stream URL you manually
added to Replay AV or one from the Replay Media Guide? If possible try finding
another stream URL for your station/show or check the media guide to see if its
available there and use this URL instead.

You can contact me offlist with station URL stream address and I will ask
Applian to add it to the media guide for you.

Put in subject line - replay AV stream

Jonathan Mosen List Founder