From: "Dane Trethowan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 5:04 PM
Subject: Voiceover Demo Files

Hi everyone!

Well there is more demand for these files than I had anticipated
so
I'll publish the links for each demo here.

Infovox Lucy with Voiceover
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ry8ghx

Voiceover with Infovox Graham
http://www.sendspace.com/file/21bcqq

Voiceover with Alex
http://www.sendspace.com/file/84aer4

The Infovox voices are third party voices, that is you purchase
them
separately.  Alex is one of the voices that come with the Mac,
its the
new voice shipping with leopard.

If I ever put anything like this up again I'll know better next
time,
I'll share it with the list <smile>.

Cheers

Dane Trethowan