Someone on the list gave me the idea to ask here.

I have been wanting to purchase for years a program originally made by
Voxware who's name I don't exactly know.
It was the absolute best voice morphing software I have ever seen.

It was made in the early 1990s and probably cost around $200 or more.

You could record  a persons voice saying something and then record your
own voice and use the other persons voice sample to say what you said.

It was foll quality audio and you would have absolutely no way to know
that the other person didn't record it in the first place.

It wasn't the garbage voice morphing stuff that is out there today for
cellphones etc. it was as high fidelity as your recording and playback
equipment would allow.

Does anyone remember the name of the program and better yet have it and
want to sell it cause I would deffinately buy it.

I have contacted voxware and the company is so revamped that no body
there even knew they made a product like that at one time.

Its a real shame it disappeared.

Don

Jonathan Mosen List Founder