Hello List!

I have been using the Spacial Audio's Winamp Encoder to connect my stream to my
shoutcast server for years.  Recently, I purchased SPL's Stream program.  I
have had the toughest time trying to connect my streams when both programs are
on the system, with shoutcast always seeming to want to connect, even when it
is not even chosen as the encoder I want.  Should I only one on the system at
once?

Or can I use Streamer as my encoder program and service for Winamp instead of
the Sam Encoder.

James Robinson

Jonathan Mosen List Founder