Hi Jonathan,
I actually disagree in one respect about hour markers. Unless I am mistaken,
when you are playing a track in station playlist, and you try to insert a track
just at the last minute, it will go above the track you are playing. This is
why I use the hour marker, and all tracks can go above that. This is very
helpful when taking immidiate requests etc.

Best regards,
Orhan.
--
Orhan Deniz.