Pam

I both schedule to record and retrieve via podcast far more than I could
ever listen to.
I don't view this as a problem as it opens up the opportunity to listen to
something when and if I want to.
Replay AV, Juice, and iTunes all can be configured to automatically delete
items on a regular basis so this eliminates clutter.
And I do the collecting on an external hd so my main drive is kept neater.
With all this potential audio, I feel like the proverbial kid in the candy
store.

What I am finding now, thanks to all this audio, is that I do less and
less book reading.

.
Indeed a really thankful heart will extract motive for gratitude from
everything,
making the most even of scanty blessings.
J. R. MacDuff

Jonathan Mosen List Founder