-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Pietruk
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 3:34 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: RE: Making Recordings Of On-line Audio Files

Pam

WMKV's podcasts must be grabbed with iTunes and cannot be subscribed
with any other podcatcher.
There are extensive archives for the Tuesday Computer Talk show you
mentioned and, using iTunes, was able to grab a whole bunch of them.
The difficulty, at this stage, seems that one has to use WE7's mouse
keys in iTunes for this and a lot of it is hit and miss at this stage.
This, I am certain, will be dealt with either on the iTunes side or
through scripting.
With ITunes and screen readers being a new marriage, time and patience
both in the program's use and getting these issues ironed out is
required.
But yes, archives using iTunes can be grabbed most definitely; and this
appears to be a worthwhile listen.

                    Mike

A love for the Word in the pulpit is bound to produce a love for the
Word in the pew --Merrill F. Unger------

-----

Listen to the latest edition of David Jeremiah's "Turning Point" any
time at this link:
http://www.davidjeremiah.org/site/radio.aspx

Jonathan Mosen List Founder