try to maximize the window and see if you can find the burn button.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Lorah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 5:01 PM
Subject: Re: Burning audio discs

I tried your suggestion, it will not burn. I do not get the: start burn, in the Windows media tabs. Anything else?? thanks, Don ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sabaruddin Isa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 10:28 AM

Hi Cornell

where exactly on WMP does burning option reside? I cant quite locate it.
Thanks

On 9/30/08, Cornell Ligon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi don,
Open the player, tab over to burn optins and hit audio even if it's already
checked. Then try to burn your music disc.

I had this happen a few weeks ago and corrected by doing what I listed
above.
HTH!

Best Regards,
Cornell