Hi don,
Walter illustrated how to access the bur menu perfectly. Open the player and
tab over about 10 times. Hit space bar on burn menu and you should see option
for audio or data cd. Once you check or recheck audio, you can then proceed, as
you normally would by dragging and dropping your files onto the CD drive. The
player should open once you select burn to disc.
Then, once the player has opened again, you can then tab over to the section
that lists your songs. Once you’re sure the songs you selected are there, I
believe it’s only one more tab over to start burn button.

This is not the optimal use of the player’s directions for burning, but it’s
the same way I do it – just copy music files onto the drive with disc inserted;
followed by burn to disc; followed by player opening, tab over to see your
files there waiting to begin the burn, and one more tab over to start the burn.

The orthodox method for WMP burn procedure goes entirely through the player,
but I haven’t gone that route before.
Tinker around with the player’s features by tabbing through the entire set. The
player has a lot nice features such as the graphic EQ, SOS Wow effects for bass
enhancements and surround sound, preprogrammed EQ settings such as rock, rap,
blues, swing speech, default and etc.

Best Regards,
Cornell