I can confirm that you can do this with Replay Converter 3.12 from Applian
Technologies. I am not sure if it is out to the public this version. When the
new Replay AV 8 is released it will include Replay 3 also.

The Replay Converter 3 interface is not quirky in my opinion. When you land on
"convert audio" button just arrow down 2 times and press your spacebar then tab
one time for the available options. Works very well here. If you have any
further questions please ask them

Jonathan Mosen List Founder