-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 7:04 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Replay Converter & ripping DVDs to mp4 & more (Mosen)

I went to the Try It site for Replay converter at
http://www.replay-converter.com/replay-converter/demo.php, and it said:

Try Replay Converter before you buy! Download Replay Converter right
now, and use all the program features. This demo is fully functional,
except for a watermark added to videos, and audio conversions are
limited to 90 seconds. Version 3 will burn DVD's, has faster conversions
than version 2, and more.

You can still download version 2.8, but I don't think it's free. I think
it has a trial with the same kind of limitations. It did when I
downloaded it before 3.1 came out. Therefore, I don't think it's free,
but you can definitely try it out.

Martin, Tim A., NMDOT wrote:
> I just downloaded ver 2.8.  Is this version free?  I would like to try

> it out before buying.
>
> Tim

the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New
Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this
message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email
System.

> Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Christopher

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

This inbound email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security
System.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged