It's easy to download Main Menu and other ACB Radio shows from
ftp://acbradio.org
     You can identify what MP3 files to download for a particular show from
the M3U file.

               Jerry

Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Chirping Bat .Com
! Edirol R-09: high quality portable stereo Secure Digital Audio recorder
with USB, $359.00, includes delivery within the USA, add $35.00 outside,
www.chirpingbat.com/edirol.shtml
! DEC-TALK USB: $650.00, includes delivery within the USA, add $35 outside,
www.chirpingbat.com/dectalkusb.shtml
! J-Say 4.0 without Naturally Speaking: $650.00,
www.chirpingbat.com/j-say.shtml
! Window Eyes 6.0: $895, includes delivery in the USA,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/windoweyes.shtml
! Triple Talk: USB $450, includes delivery within the USA, add $35 outside,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/tripletalk.shtml
! Sound Forge 9.0 with CD Architect 5.2 and Noise Reduction 2.0: $289,
includes delivery within the USA, add $35 outside,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/soundforge.shtml
! We accept PayPal All Major Credit Cards, money orders, checks, wire
transfers, etc.
We ship Internationally.  Click to convert our prices into your currency at:
www.xe.com/ucc/full.shtml

Reach BA Software in the United States at:
Phone: 1-518-572-6092 weekdays, 1-518-359-8538 other, Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Skype name adirondackbat, WWW: www.ChirpingBat.Com