Hello!

I am looking to setup my internet radio station for broadcasting.  I need some
gingles and other promos to make my station sound like professional dj's sound.
 I know there are many people on this list who make these types of things or
who may have a list of gingles, etc. available for buying or free.  If anyone
out there do this kind of work and/or have available gingles to share, do put
the info on the list or contact me directly with their info.

Thanks.

James Robinson

Jonathan Mosen List Founder