Hi all,

I'm trying to set up a radio show for ACB and I think I've almost wrapped my head around the instructions I found on the website. I know I need to purchase server space for my test runs. I'm wondering tho if I need to purchase space while I broadcast on ACB or if they have servers that I'll use. Like I said I almost understand this. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Terese

Terese Ann Goren
Coming Soon...The Waggy Tale Show
The best holiday gift a no calorie sugar cookie
Visit my webpage @ www.beautipage.com/Terese

Visit our blog at http://brightspotks.livejournal.com/
Vote for our song "I'll See You There" on American Idol Underground visit http://www.idolunderground.com/tereseann

Jonathan Mosen List Founder