Hi everyone.  I am wondering if there is a way that I could download
multiple MP3's with Amazon without having to go through the checkout process
after each song?  It's a fairly simple process when I'm downloading albums,
but lets say, for instance, that I want to download six songs, all from
different albums or even different artists.  As it stands now, it sends me
through the checkout process multiple times.  I don't see an "add to cart"
link like I do for other merchandise I purchase on Amazon.

Jonathan Mosen List Founder