That's the same question I had wondered. If you install the Amazon
downloader, which is a fairly transparent application, then thereafter, when
you click on buy track, it pulls up a window called Amazon downloader. The
song then downloads without any further action. You can keep clicking on buy
track on different songs and it will keep downloading. On my computer, it
keeps me logged on, and my card is billed a few minutes later without any
checkout process. It's basically a one-click thing, where you click on buy
track. You should check the menu bar on the downloader program to make sure
the files are being downloaded where you want them, and where you can find
them.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Jonathan Mosen List Founder