I have a couple of Winamp questions of my own.

First, what is the easiest way of constructing a playlist
when all files to be played are in the same folder?

Second, what is the procedure for calculating the total
playing time for all songs in a playlist?

And one more for the road.  Is there some means of
lengthening the gap between songs in a playlist.  I realize
that I am a definite minority here; but, my preference is
for two and a half seconds of elapsed time between the
conclusion of one song and the beginning of the next.

Thanks for ideas.

Don Roberts

Jonathan Mosen List Founder