Hi Matthew,
Just right-click the folder and choose play in Winamp from the context menu, or
press shift+L in Winamp itself.
On Thursday, November 13, 2008 at 05:32 AM (GMT), Matthew Bullis wrote:
Well I don't know about a playlist, but if you just hit control A within a
folder, it will play the whole thing. Make sure not to select any documents
or other files besides mp3s, because that will lock up the program. If you
hit alt E when using Jaws within Winamp, the playlist editor will open up.
Hit control alt G and it will generate a playlist chart for the selected
tracks that Winamp is playing. It's not always accurate though, for some
reason.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Jonathan Mosen List Founder
Check out my radio and TeamTalk server! http://www.jls-radio.com
--
James Scholes

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: JamesScholes000
Skype: james.scholes
Website: http://www.jamesscholes.com
Blog: http://www.jamesscholes.com/blog
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jamesscholes
Find me on Facebook! Username: jamesscholes
Link to Facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1375965156&hiq=jamesscholes
Last.FM Profile: http://www.last.fm/user/jamesscholes000
Message sent at 04:22:33 PM GMT on Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jonathan Mosen List Founder