Robert

Thanks for catching the discrepancy.  What I am hoping to do is take a mp3
of a radio broadcast (monologues, sermons, whatever) and turn them into
text for easy searching.
Probably the best suggestion so far, offered on BlindTech, appears to be
Dragon Naturally Speaking.
I don't need 100
% accuracy; just something that is usable.

Today is a day to count our blessings, but let us also remember to thank the
Giver,
for it is His love and not the blessings that should compel us to thanksgiving.

-- David Jeremiah
http://www.davidjeremiah.org/site/

Jonathan Mosen List Founder