Hey Petro,
How do I back up my Replay 8 schedule if I want install on a new computer?

Which file has the info.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 11:16 AM
Subject: Real Alternative Software

: JAWS 10 user here. Is the Real Alternative application useable with JAWS
10? Does it require one to configure its settings? What version are you
using there? Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm using XP Home.
:
:
: Jonathan Mosen List Founder
: Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
: http://www.pc-audio.org
: To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:
:

Jonathan Mosen List Founder