I actually downloaded dspech and then deleted it as I could not understand how to install it and work with it. Please help ----- Original Message ----- From: <tick...@juno.com>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 12:57 AM
Subject: Re: Text to MP3

I use a shareware program equal or better than textaloud. It is called
Dspeech. It is easy to use and handles all sappi voices and it works very
well. It has been developed by one man but did a pretty good job. You can
download it free and send in a donation as you so see fit.
Again, D speech. there is a POD cast on BCL site on it if it is still
there. You will have to do a search on where to find the program, I
forgot where I tgot it but the guy has his own site with several other
pretty good programs.
I have use every Text to MP3 or speech out there and this fits my bill
just fine.
MMM
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 21:37:44 +0530 "Ketan Kothari" <muktake...@gmail.com>