it worked for me. I had no problems with the podcast.

----- Original Message ----- From: <tick...@juno.com>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 10:12 PM
Subject: Re: Text to MP3

Sorry, but it works just perfect for me. You don't download the POD cast,
you listen to it on site.   It is one of the most well used sites that
the blind use, it shold work without any problems. Maybe ask the list
what to do, I'm out of suggestions!

On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 07:34:55 +0530 "Ketan Kothari" <muktake...@gmail.com>