Thanks, I am downloading it now. I also downloaded the winamp player this afternoon, and am very comfortable with it, as I can see the listing of my files in the play window in the order that I want them to be in. Next it will be to upload all of those files to a server to be streamed. Thanks for all of your help. . . .

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marijan Janev" <jan...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 7:26 PM
Subject: Re: audio editors

Bob, if you work only with mp3 files, then it will be better to use
mp3directcut editor. It works directly with mp3 files without
conversion. By the way, it's free.

Bob Seed said the following on 21.01.2009 20:17:
Thanks everyone for your help. Looks as if I will be getting gold
wave, but will try it out first. No big fancy production here just
recording information MP3 files and putting them into a playlist and
uploading them to a server to be streamed on the internet. While I am
on this topic What is the best player that most people on the list are
using these days. From what I have been able to gather Winamp seems to
be the preferred player. As this will be a radio station project, and
the files will be played in a 10 minute information loop I have also
been looking at perhaps purchasing station playlist. I have tried out
some of these files in the Microsoft media player, but I am not happy
with the way that they appear on the list. The last time that I tried
winamp it seemed to be more user friendly, as I could see the sequence
of files that I placed in the play window. The idea here is to play
these files repetitively, and only go into the player to make changes
as required.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Schindler"
<garys5...@comcast.net>