Hi All.

I have the new XMP3 receiver from Pioneer and over-all like it.  Of course,
as a totally blind person, I do need sighted assistance with the menus,
which is an accessibility issue, but typical of Sirius and XM...Unlike the
MyFi, from what I can tell, you can't even just hold down the "OK" or "XM"
button on this unit to have it add an artist to your TuneSelect listings.

Anyhow, with this unit, you can hook it up to your computer to transfer MP3s
to the MicroSD card if you want, but you can also use the XM2Go software to
schedule your recordings, which you couldn't do with the old MyFi.  Has
anyone done this with a screenreader and had any success?  If it doesn't
work right "out of the box" (it is a free download from xmradio.com), has
anyone written any JAWS scripts for this software to make it accessible?
I'm currently running JAWS 10 with Windows XP.  Any assistance is
appreciated.  I'd like to be able to set up recordings of Opie & Anthony,
Eddie Trunk, and certain shows on NFL Radio (part of my best of Sirius on XM
package) without having to rely on my wife for assistance.

Thanks.

Wes

Jonathan Mosen List Founder