i would say send the articles as well, cause yu never know when the site might be down

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Spratt" <adr...@adrianspratt.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 11:40 PM
Subject: Re: Sirius XM Prepares for Possible Bankruptcy

Norma,

With genuine respect for your best intentions and all your contributions to this list, I object to the posting of a copyrighted article. Note also that it is from a newspaper that, like the subject of the article, is facing grave financial problems. A link would have been sufficient to take us to the website.

Separately, as the article hints, you may well see a takeover by EchoStar. Sirius XM has too much long-term value. I don't think list members should panic. Not yet, anyway.