To: "Archie's Pal" <archies...@hotmail.com>
Cc: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: Sirius XM Prepares for Possible Bankruptcy

Your rudeness is exceeded only by your ignorance of the law. I'm certain that the list owner, Tom, does not condone the kind of copyright infringement you endorse. The copyright law contains a "fair use" provision that authorizes consumers to make copies for their own purposes, which can include sending to one or two friends. I'm confident the majority of subscribers to this list work within those parameters.