Hi Lauren,
if you talking about a hardware MP3 player I can suggest the "creative
zen stone 2 GB" model. It comes without a display, has a little
speaker and plays mp3 and wma files. You can have several folders and
load your music onto the player just as to a normal USB-Stick.
The price, in germany, is around 25,00 Euro.
I've got this one and I'm very satisfied with it!
Best regards
Marco