To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 11:04 PM
Subject: Re: mp3 players best for totally blind people

The victor reader stream is the most accessible player and I am not being smart. If you just want to play music one file after another any cheap mp3 player will do. but for total access to what you are playing the stream is the player of choice. I even excuse the $300 price tag. for the access you get that is a bargain.----- Original Message ----- From: Lauren