I've been recording a lot of audio described TV programmes as audio files.
As I'm totally blind that's mostly what I'm interested in. I use Total
Recorder to edit out the adverts.

However, there's a couple of programmes that my sister, who is sighted, is
interested in. I think I can use Nero to burn my mpeg files to video DVD. I
got excited when I saw that there's a plugin for Total Recorder that would
let me edit video in exactly the same way it does audio. I figure the rough
edits I want to do can be done just by listening. But it turns out the
plugin only edits AVI and WMV files. Does anyone know how to get round this
or of a video editing programme that is accessible enough for this purpose?

John Gurd

Jonathan Mosen List Founder